Saturday, April 27, 2013

How Can I Upload SWF File to YouTube?

I recently have created a flash animation in Flash 8. Now I want to upload SWF to YouTube for sharing. What a pity! YouTube don't accept flash .swf file. How can I upload the .swf file to YouTube? I search the internet and luckily I get the solution, AST SWF Video Converter.

By using it, I quickly convert my flash SWF file to YouTube supported video, and then post the converted video on YouTube with ease. Below are more details about the software and How I use it:

About AST SWF to YouTube Converter: 
Two different versions for Windows and Mac users separately, named SWF Video Converter and SWF Video Converter for Mac. It supports convert flash SWF to almost all common videos, including SWF to MOV, SWF to AVI, SWF to FLV, SWF to MP4, SWF to WMV, etc. Its brand-new and intuitive interface let me easily and effectively control the conversion process.

How to use AST SWF Video Converter for Mac: 
(I am using a Mac, so I download and install the Mac version to convert my flash SWF to YouTube accepted video.)

Step 1: Import SWF File 
Run AST SWF Video Converter for Mac. On the main interface, click the "Source" button, select the flash .swf file, then click "Open" to load the file to the program.

Step 2: Select Output Profile 
From the drop-down list beside the "Codec", select FLV, MP4 or AVI etc that YouTube supported format as output profile.

PS: FLV, MOV, MPEG4, AVI, WMV, MPEGPS, 3GP, WEBM are file formats YouTube accepts. 

Step 3: Convert SWF to YouTube
Click "Capture" to enter into the Record window. Then click "Start" to start converting SWF to YouTube video on Mac.

When the conversion completes, the software show the output folder where the converted video saved. Just click "Open" to access the converted video and upload it to YouTube for sharing with more people.

Video Tutorial: 

More Topics: 
How to Import SWF to iMovie
How to Import SWF to Adobe Premier Pro 

8 comments:

  1. I visit this site regularly and I love reading blogs posted here. I have this site already bookmarked in my browser. Thanks for this post. Youtube Technical Support

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like to know, the best way to download youtube videos, check this tutorial: How to download videos from Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can upload some SWF files to YouTube and need to convert others. Bigasoft Total Video Converter is another choice. And downloading YouTube video or audio is possible with this tool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use iDealshare VideoGo to convert SWF to FLV, MP4, AVI, WebM, MP3 for uploading to YouTube. Here is the step by step guide at http://www.idealshare.net/video-converter/upload-swf-to-youtube.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, we should know that SWF is not supported by YouTube. The following are the formats that YouTube is compatible with: MOV, MPEG-4, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, 3GPP, WebM and MPEG-PS.

    To share SWF on YouTube, what I suggest is converting SWF to YouTube compatible formats with this step by step guide at: http://www.faasoft.com/articles/how-to-upload-swf-to-youtube.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you tried Allavsoft?
    As far as I know, it can directly download YouTube videos to AVI and it also can convert already downloaded YouTube videos to AVI.

    You may get it at http://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/convert-youtube-to-avi.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is another easy method to upload SWF to YouTube https://www.idealshare.net/video-converter/upload-swf-to-youtube.html

    ReplyDelete